Sunday, January 25, 2004

Procrastination

My favorite subject! I spend more time sitting here on my day off thinking about the chores that I need to do before the week begins again! I like to have the house clean and laundry done so when I wake in the mornings all I have to do is get nurishment, read the morning blogs and off to work. Well here it is Sunday afternoon at 2:17 and all I have done this weekend is the laundry. I have it piled on my bed waiting to be folded. I am going to do the cooking for this weeks dinners too. If I don't have anything ready to eat, I will come home and eat the wrong things. So I am organized in that way. But I HATE doing floors!! I need to vacuum, and sweep and mop. So instead I am writing in my blog to keep from doing my floors! Sounds reasonable to me. Ok, I better get going!! Y'all have a marvelous Sunday!!