Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Child Play!

Ah, snow seems to bring out the child in me and everyone I worked with today!! We ended up with about 4 inches. I took the company van out to shuttle people around that the buses couldn't get to because of the steep hills and icy roads. People said they felt bad for me having to drive in the snow!! Felt bad???? I had a blast doing it!! I LOVE the snow!! I cannot count the snowballs that were thrown at me at work in the parking lot! Everyone seemed in such a jolly mood despite the ammount of phone calls that we had with people asking if we were running today!! Just about everybody showed up in the office, just so we can enjoy the thrill of snow together!! We have a great team!! We are more a family than work buddies. I was in the office late tonight and when I headed out to get in my van a snowball goes whizzing by. Then I look at the van and the buswash crew had built a snowman on my hood by the antennal!! They are being overworked I see. I am such a mean supervisor!! I get no respect!! HAHAHAHA
I am sitting here at my computer listening to the sleet hit my window. It is 32 degrees now and supposed to get warmer over night and rain. Well it will certainly be an icy mess tomorrow!!
I love to listen to storms!! We never get thunder storms here, so when one rarely comes by in the summer about every three years, I sit and watch them in amazement!