Thursday, January 29, 2004

Embarrasing moments!

I can't believe I am going to write about this one!! Have you ever sat in a black plastic chair at a meeting in a hot room wearing polyester pants?
Well I was at a Disaster Council meeting yesterday (11 men 2 women). It was warm in the meeting and as the meeting ended, I was the first to jump up to leave. I was pushing the chair to the table, and there it was, plain as can be, the WET SPOT.....(condensation from heat)!!! Of course the chair wouldn't push under the table, and the man sitting next to me turned and just stared at the chair!! OMG I was devastated!! I just turned and left!!!
So what was your most embarrassing moment? That by far was not my most embarrassing moment, but one of my latest!! I could write a book on mine!!
One of my funniest as a sober person: About 14 years ago I was driving the bus and I had been on a raw vegetable diet for weeks. I had just let off my last passenger, and gas had built up inside me. Well I was so relieved to be by myself, so I just let 'er rip!!! A few moments later I heard a "ding"!! I about went off the road!!! I thought I was alone, but three seats behind me there was a 10 year old boy all by himself!! I pulled over to the next stop and he ran off that bus!!!! That poor kid!! Poor Me!!!! I laughed and screamed the rest of my shift!!!
Can anyone beat these???