Tuesday, December 30, 2003

More predictions

We never got the snow the other day. We get teased all the time, but hardly get any!! (story of my life).
We are predicted to get snow again today and the rest of the week. I am sitting here straining my eyes looking out the window for the first snowflake to fall!!! It is amazing how many items float in the air!! I got all excited about a stupid ember from my neighbors wood stove!! It is snowing all around us and expecting to get some any minute now!!
I am home today because I had a Steroid shot in my back yesterday. I have this horrible back pain from degenerative disc disease in my neck and in my lumbar region. Falling last month certainly did not help my back at all!!
I think the shot might have helped. The doctor said it might take a few days to set in and take the pain away, but today the pain is not as severe. I put a sign on my door that says ICE!! To remind me not to go out and slip again.
Until next time...Happy and SAFE New years to all!!