Friday, August 03, 2007

Stuff

I have been waiting all week for word from my doctor to see what the CTscan found.
I'm feeling much better, but there is something going on in my sinuses. I want it FIXED!! Ok, a little show of impatience on my part here. sorry. Now I know how Leslie feels. She waited for months for results and found out they LOST them!! Arrgghh!
On a more cheerful note....I have a full week off!! YAHOOOOO! Sleep in every day!

We had hot dogs at work the other day so I took in a salad I saw in Paula Deen's magazine. It is a corn salad. I saw the recipe and thought good grief, I must try it! Everybody raved about it and even the guys took a copy of the recipe. It is quick and great for pot lucks or barbecues. Try it!

Corn Salad
2 cans corn (drained)
1 cup diced red onion
1 cup diced green pepper
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
mix together and chill over night
just before serving add 10 ounces roughly crushed chili cheese fritos, stir well and watch it disappear!

Well I am off to my AA meeting. Have a great evening.
My prayers go out to all that died and were hurt in that horrible bridge collapse. And I applaud all the heroes that jumped together to help out the injured!
Thank you and God Bless you all.