Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New afghan

I don't know how to flip the picture for this post, but here is the afghan I just finished for my sis. I call it the "Candy Cane" afghan. I love the deep red color so I made up a pattern and named it. It is bigger than what I want so I will modify the pattern for a smaller one for me. It is made from "Homespun" yarn. It is soft and great to wrap up in during cold winter nights (IF THE CATS WILL LET GO OF IT).

Well I am off to bed. I have a few busy days ahead of me. I am going to Port Townsend tomorrow and Thursday I am driving south of Seattle to Seatac airport to pick up a friend.

Tip for the day:
When doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn starch and watch them slide on.
Hmmm...I haven't fit in doll clothes for decades!! But I wonder if it would work putting on tight pants on hot days?