Friday, August 10, 2007

I really didn't want that baked potato with my dinner! I hardly ever eat potatoes...so sticking that potato in the oven was just what I did.....I did not puncture it with a fork. OOOoops. I'm glad I have a self cleaning oven.
I drove to Seatac yesterday to pick up a friend of mine that arrived from Texas. We went to school together and tomorrow we are going to the 40 year class reunion. FORTY YEARS!! We are meeting in the town park with the rest of the school alumni. It should be fun. I guess I shouldn't look for the kids I went to school with, I'd have better luck looking for their parents! Although Linda looks that same as she did 40 years ago! It isn't fair! I look like my mom!
We had to take a picture of the Space Needle in Seattle while crawling through the city during rush hour.
I slept until 11:00 today. I am exhausted from my time off, but I enjoyed every minute of it!
Two more days.