Sunday, August 05, 2007

Lady Washington

The Lady Washington has appeared in Coupeville! It looks majestic next to our Wharf. I heard they are going to have a mock battle in the Harbor. When? Don't know. This Ship appeared in the Pirates of the Carribbean.

This weekend was great. The sun was out both days. I went to Church then came home and my friend Debbie followed me into Oak Harbor so I can leave my car at the garage to get serviced tomorrow. I am having it detailed inside and out, oil changed, filters replaced, air conditioner serviced. I like to keep it in good shape and have preventative maintenance on it regularly. I don't like surprises!
Anything exciting going on your way?
Any funny stories? Aww, c'mon, There's gotta be something going on!! JimBob?

Did you know...
Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair?