Monday, August 28, 2006


Well the dust storm begins. It is hard to see the dirt flying here, but believe me, it is! The nice Baseball field they built just over the fence from me has just lost about half the soil they brought in! I went to work and left my windows open today, and by the time I came home it was too late! I have dirt all over the place in my house! The bad thing about this, is that I paid to have my house cleaned YESTERDAY!!! Go figure! Now I get to dust everything and mop the floors again! Oh well at least I have the laminate floors now and not carpets to hold all the dirt.
I have 7 baseballs that landed in my back yard so far, and now about a ton of their dirt!! This is nothing compared to what Florida is going to get with the storms brewing out there, huh? Hang on to your hat Sally!! Our gusts are only to 40mph now. We will get our good storms in November I'm sure.
Time for my bath.

Nobody cares if you can't dance well.
Just get up and dance.