Saturday, August 26, 2006


I was sitting on my deck tonight about 1:00am and noticed a finger of fog rolling over my house. The weird part of it was that it was sliding in over the Northwest part of the sky, and the fog usually rolls in over the Southwest. I was watching it, and it glided over and disappeared, then it came in again in a few more fingers. I was waiting for it to change colors, and it didn't. Then it started moving in different directions. I called Mary Lou and said "Do NOT go running out to your deck and look". "If you go out, be CAREFUL"! She said it looked like fog fingers to her, so I guess that is all it was. I was watching the cars driving down the highway a mile away and it didn't look like there was any fog on the ground. Hmmmmm, maybe it was just a few low clouds. No, I don't think it was clouds. The wind wasn't blowing, and it was moving pretty fast. Oh well I guess I'll never know.

Can you tell my roomate moved out? She moved two days ago, and it is really quiet here now. I'll miss her alot, but I am glad to have my solitude. I am so busy at work, and at all the other stuff I do that when I come home I love to sit at my computer and just play. When my roomate was here we talked alot. I don't like to have television on either. I like to listen to the night noise outside.
Well I think I will go to bed and read.

Always read stuff that will make you look
good if you die in the middle of it.



(Well that wasn't planned!! hehehehe)