Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ah, Life on Whidbey Island!!

Sunday was a special day. My friend gave her testimony at Church then we had baked spaghetti, sald, and garlic bread at my house. I invited anyone who wanted to come, and ended up with about 20 people! After lunch we all went to the beach here. My friend was being Baptised, so we all went to the beach to help celebrate. The weather was just perfect, a distant fog bank hovering over the horizon, geese flying overhead honking as they flew by, sun shining and no wind.
The Pastor on her left, and the co-Pastor on her right led her to the water. Now let me tell you, the water is not a bit warm!! 20 minutes and you are dead with hypothermia!! The dunking took place, while in the meantime I noticed her grandson in the background playing with his bucket in the water.
I couldn't resist snapping this photo. It tells it all. The love of her life playing happily on the beach as granny is being Baptised giving her life to the Lord! How good can it get? Well stick around, it will get good!! Her life is unfolding now with so many good things. I am really happy for her.
Life is GOOOOOOOD! God is GOOOOOOOD!!

Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.