Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good Morning!!


This is the view from my Living Room window. My rose bushes have thrived well this Spring with all the cool wet weather we have had, then with the hot sun the past few days, they are HAPPY!

So am I!! I love roses, and have replaced a few bushes because they do not do well. I think the remaining bushes heard that they will be replaced if they don't make me happy!!

That's what I did with my husband.....I replaced him because he didn't make me happy!! I think the word got around because the guys sure aren't banging my door down!! HAHAHAHAHA
Ah well, with my work, my Church, my family and AA I am busy and happy!
I wish everyone could be happy. The world would be a much better place!!

I smile because I am your friend!
I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.