Thursday, December 29, 2005

What's your next move?

Elliott seems to be telling me I am about to make the wrong move! He just LOVES to help me at the computer! I have to leave and go to the recliner and give him his 'special time'. Punkin seems to be tolerating him.

Well Christmas is over and I am ready to put away all the decorations and clean house!! Well ok, I am getting my hair done in Bellingham tomorrow while my house cleaner cleans my house! She comes in every two weeks to deep clean and I stay much cleaner that way! I am off work until next Tuesday so I will get alot done by then.

Mary Lou is having problems with her server, so she started a temporary new blog. Go visit her here. Posted by Picasa
I have absolutely nothing to blog about, just wanted to renew my site before everyone thinks I deserted this.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
Do not walk ahead of me,for I may not follow.
Do not walk beside me either.
Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.