Friday, December 02, 2005

Oooops!!

Posted by Picasa

Step Ten:
Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

Well I am totally embarrased!
I was going out of my house and looked to my right and there it was!!
My bag with the red scarf in it!
I looked everywhere when I came back last night but it wasn't there! But of course it was, I just didn't see it!
I am really glad I didn't jump to conclusions and make a scene and blog about how MAD I was or wanting revenge for the little thief! heeheeheehee
I guess it was an eye opener for everyone to be careful this shopping season and hide the parcels and lock your doors. I thought it was too unreal to happen so smooth and so quick!!
EGADS, what will I be like in another 10 years??!!

I woke up this morning feeling HORRIBLE! I have a really sore throat, into my ears, and took some Theraflu, now I am going to eat some soup and garlic bread then Teraflu and back to bed!!

Keep learning:
Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening,whatever.
Never let the brain get idle.
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!