Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer colds suck!



I am on day 7 of this horrid cold I caught. Each day is different. Yesterday I could hardly breathe, I was so stuffy, and my heart was palpating in a weird beat. Today I felt better but my throat and ears hurt again. I stayed home from work again and went to the doctor who gave me some Azithromycin for 5 days and some great Cheratussin AC cough syrup with codeine! Yahoo, I sleep tonight! I have Bronchitis again. I think just about everyone at work has had it this year.
I came home and made some great tasting Sweet tea! I brewed some Lipton herbal ginger twist tea and added some instant ginger punch with sugar. It is GREAT iced!! And great for you! Ginger is a natural anti-inflamatory, and helps the digestive system.
I had to empty my air conditioner's reservoir and it had 3 cups of water in it! That was only three day's worth. GEEZE, no wonder I couldn't breathe yesterday. It was really muggy. We don't usually get muggy here. Today is back to normal. 70 degrees and high overcast. Yeah, that's what I like!
Back to my crocheting. I'm working on an afghan for me now in light dusty blue to match my chairs.

Arthritis?
WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too.
HUH?!