Thursday, July 19, 2007

I've been tagged!

Holly tagged me.
I am to list eight random facts about me, so here it goes:
1. I am a 58 year old single gal.
2. I have worked in the Transit industry for 20 years on an Island in Washington State.
3. I am a recovering alcoholic with 20 years sobriety and still attend AA meetings weekly.
4. I am a practical joker and love to laugh and have fun. (Boy do I have some stories)!
5. I was a bartender for 18 years, a firefighter/EMT for 13 years, working on an ambulance on an Island in Washington State. (Boy do I have some stories)!
6. I am a Christian and attend a small non-denominational church in Coupeville.
7. I love cats and live with two of them.
8. I have Diabetes and live with chronic pain but refuse to let it cripple me. I am not disabled....I live and work with my disabilities and will work until I can't any longer.

The rules:
* Players start with eight random fact about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of the blog, choose eight (or less!) people to tag and list their names and blog addresses.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.

Oh heck, who wants to be tagged? How about Catmomma!