Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Let the games begin.....

I heard a fire engine go by my house and went out to see what was going on and saw smoke billowing in the woods nearby. Fireworks have been exploding for three days now. I wish they would outlaw them. They are so dangerous! I guess I am turning into an old biddy, but after working on the ambulance for 10 years and in the fire department for nearly 14 years, I see the results of what started out to be innocent fun. Please folks, be careful and play safe!!

I have 5 days off! I go back to work on Monday the 9th. Ahhhhh, I have no huge plans, but I'm sure I will keep busy. Well, tomorrow is a barbecue, then Thursday I run errands and help my friend get appetizers together for a huge wedding this Saturday. She also needs help decorating the hall. Then Saturday is the big wedding, and Church on Sunday. Yep, I will keep busy. But the relaxing part is, I can stay up late each night, and sleep in each morning!! AHHHHHH.

No one is in charge of your happiness except you.