Saturday, January 06, 2007

My sister called me a Bitch!

I went to bed early last night (7PM). I fell at work and wrenched my back so went to the Chiropractor and took 2 nighty nighty night pain pills and went to bed. About 11:30 I woke up to the wind hitting my bedroom window. It hit hard, so I got up and looked out the window just in time to see the night sky light up in a bright blue and my lights blinked. Uh-oh. I got up and the wind was getting even stronger coming out of the west. I was on my computer talking with Mary Lou and my lights blinked again so I turned off the computer. The news said that tomorrow we will get the stronger storm. Geeze, enough already!
Mary Lou called me this morning and I told her I never lost my power, and that is when she said "BITCH"! She lost her power last night when I saw the sky turn bright blue.
We are supposed to get really cold next week and possible snow. This is for sure one of the weirdest weather years ever!
Hope everyone is safe and warm.

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog,
and the dog will give you a look that says,
'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
~ Dave Barry