Monday, January 08, 2007

Mice stories


I was visiting Heather and she was talking about her cat bringing her a mouse.
That brought memories of a few incidents of mine.
I was taking a shower (don't ya just love the shower stories) and I felt weird. I looked over at the shower curtain and right there on TOP of the shower rod was a tiny mouse watching me!! Of course I squeeled and the mouse disappeared quickly!!

Another time I was in bed asleep and woke up listening to my cat chasing something in the bedroom. I ignored it and went back to sleep. I was laying on my stomach with my head resting on my arms. I felt a tug at the comforter and ignored it. I then felt a tug and a tickle by my ribs. I reached down to scratch and at that time I woke up realizing I had a mouse in bed with me!!! Well I levitated as did the mouse, and my nightgown! I think we were all suspended in space for a nano second, then I squeeled and ran away naked without touching the floor!(nightgown still suspended in air) I think the mouse was a step ahead of me running in fear, and my cat was snuggling down into the warm part of the bed.

Once I was getting dressed for work and was putting on my winter shoes from the back of the closet. I was pushing my foot into the shoe and there was a resistance, so I kept pushing thinking geeze, I've even gained weight in my feet! Well after shoving and pushing, I grabbed the shoe and reached in and found a bloated dead mouse in there!!
EEEEYYYYUUUUU! Yep those shoes went out to the trash along with my tomcat!! (not really, I kept the cat but heaven knows why).

My sister has a few stories of her own.

I haven't had as many incidents since I closed off the cat door.

Any other stories out there?

I was always taught to respect my elders,
But it keeps getting harder to find one.