Wednesday, February 02, 2005

White Black Bear!!

Is this too cute or what?
I wonder if the other bears will make fun of him like the Reindeer make fun of Rudolph?
This was sent to me via e-mail unknown origin, but the picture has a date on it of 6/6/04.
THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN NEAR GORDON, WI
Not just any mother bear and her cub, but a black bear with a white cub.
I don't know how rare it is for a black bear to have a white cub but at least we can say we've seen it no matter how rare it is!
Since there seems to be no sign of a pink nose or eyes, I would say that it is not an albino.
I love animal pictures. It's a good thing I don't live in Alaska like I want to, 'cause I'd run right up to the little critter and want to hug it, and end up his mothers dinner!
Not much to say today, so bye for now...

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

P.S.
For the "Rest of the Story" go to this site. How sad!!
Thank you Barbara!

No comments: