Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It won't be long!

Well It won't be long before we are dive bombed by these little hummers everytime we go outside!
I like to "think spring" about now. It is going to freeze again tonight. It got down to 26 degrees last night and the night before. It is 33 degrees right now and 8:15 pm.
Okay, I'm ready for Spring and all the flowers! The pussy willows are out and bursting about now. I sneezed all day. I will need to go buy some Zyrtec to keep the sneezes down.
I have been getting allrgy shots for three years now so I should be ok this Spring.

My friend Debbie is turning 50 Friday and a friend of ours put her picture in the paper along with a caption " I'm turning 50 today!!" She called me today devestated!! She says everyone will think I am so vain now!! She is a very pretty gal and a great picture of her. So we sure had a good laugh over that!!

Time for bed. Everyone have a great Thursday!

Did ya ever wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say,
"I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

EEEEYYYUUUUU!

No comments: