Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I can't see this too many times!!

I have nothing whatsoever to post.
I was going through my pictures and saw this. I'm sure I've posted it before, maybe twice before,
but I laugh everytime I see it!
It reminds me of my father. He would spend hours in the bathroom after the 11:00 news every night.
Just as soon as we'd here hims say"weeeell, and stretch, we'd all scramble for the bathroom knowing that will be our last chance for at least an hour. I don't think he could read the paper without sitting on the toilet.
And that cat....well it looks so comfortable, you know he has been there for awhile!

HAHAHAHA

Y'all have a great week!

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you,
but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
What's with that anyway???

No comments: