Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

Donna tagged me to list 5 things about me, so here goes nuthin!

1. I am a divorced 58 year old HAPPY woman.

2. I am a Christian.

3. I have no children.

4. I work fulltime as Service Development Administrator at Island Transit.

5. I have been clean and sober for 20 years and 7 months.

Wow, now wasn't that exciting!

OK, now she has a meme to list 7 weird things about me!

1. I find everything funny. (really)

2. I read murder mysteries.

3. When I use toilet paper I have to have it rip off straight, and the roll needs to have the paper with the flap over, not under.

4. I HATE all the new REAL t.v. stuff.

5. I love to watch all the Disney movies, like Shrek, etc.

6. I love to travel to Alaska on the Ferry leaving Bellingham and sleep up on the solarium deck.

7. I overdo everything I get involved in. (That is why I am in AA)

I won't tag anyone, so if you want to join in on the fun, go for it!