Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dinner out

I took my sister out for dinner for her birthday. Her birthday was yesterday but she went out with Bob last night so I took her out tonight. I called Catmomaj, and two of her friends from the playhouse, my brother and Sherry, and Mary Lou's daughter Donna. I was going to call a few more but when I called Mary Lou to ask for Catmomaj's phone number, Mary Lou asked why, then she said YOU BETTER NOT BE PLANNING A SURPRISE PARTY, I HATE THEM!! So I told her I was going to, but now I'm not. She said she HATES big groups, and especially big groups of a surprise party for her. So HMMPPFF! I stopped at 8 people. Sorry Dick, I really was going to call you because we went to Johnny Carino's in Burlington.



It has been a busy week and I will busy for the nest three weeks, so I will get as much rest as I can tomorrow.
We gotta catnap when we can at our age!! hehehehe
Have a great week!

In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.