Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday

This picture of Elliott was taken two weeks ago. He was playing his macho cat routine then he started growling. I looked over at him and he was trying to turn around on the fence and was growling. I reached out and touched him and he was shaking. HE WAS AFRAID OF THE HEIGHTH!!!
What a pussy!! I helped him down then he was fine.

Today was a do-nothing-type of day. I went to Church and came home and took a four hour nap, now I am ready to do the same for tonight!
It was foggy and drizzly and cool all day so it didn't matter that I slept it away. I was up late last night passing a kidney stone. (swell). I'm better today.
Hope y'all have a great week!!

Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are:
In life, you only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move but should, use the WD-40.
If it should not move and does, use the duct tape.