Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Sunday

I was rather depressed the past week and got myself in an isolated funk. I came home from work Friday at 5:39 and missed aquarobics. I didn't go to my AA meeting which I really should have, but I just wanted to close the world out totally. I had a headache and my back and legs and neck were killing me. I had to go back to work at 7:00 and decorate a bus for the parade Saturday, then I got up and drove in the parade. After awhile I was actually laughing and enjoying myself! Then I got mad at myself for allowing myself to get in that funk!

Our pets are angels sent down from Heaven. I truly believe that. I came home from the store and threw the paper bag on the floor.
IT didn't take but a minute for Elliott to discover the new play thing.
He came up to it and sniffed then turned and made an attack dive and scooted into the bag!
Yep, it makes me smile watching that cat. He is such a tomcat and is so cute being himself.

I went to Church today and heard exactly what I needed to hear. We welcomed our new pastor Todd King and his wife Karryn. They are both in their mid 30's and have great personalities! I feel like I have known them all my life.
The Church has kept the congregation all these months after Pastor Terry left in January. We are a close group of people and we feel like family. Next week we will have a potluck after Church to welcome them. I was told I will bring "Miss Maude's baked spaghetti casserole"! It is always a hit at potlucks.
Well now that I am off my "pity pot", I must get moving and get something done in this pigsty of a house!


After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint,
you are probably dead.


OH! P.S. Be sure and hop over to Esther's place and wish her a happy birthday on Monday!!


My blog is worth $12,419.88.
How much is your blog worth?