Thursday, May 31, 2007

Parade Photo's

The person that was going to drive the bus in the parade was on vacation so I had to do it at the last minute. I was pouting, then after I got in the drivers seat and started waving at everyone I had a blast!
That is me in the drivers seat pouting. hehehe
This is a group of kids trying to catch up to the rest of the group. I think they were going too fast, don't ya think?
I finally got in the spot behind the airporter bus. When the parade got slowed down I showed off by lowering the bus to street level then raising it back up. The kids loved it!! They all yelled "make it bounce". The bus can't bounce, but it lowers so people can step into it easier.
We got to front street and that is where most of the people were. UH-OH...is that guy in the blue jacket picking his nose? hehehehe
The red building is the "world famous Toby's Tavern" Can't you tell by the people sitting in the truck?
All in all, it was a great parade, and I had a ball doing it.
Alot of people said the bus was the best part. I had the best seat, and taking their picture while I was driving was fun!!
So what did you do on Memorial Day?

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.