Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Leavenworth

As I was driving down the main road in Leavenworth I noticed three goats by the fence.
Of course I had to make a U-turn and go back to get their pictures!
They are so cute. I sure wish I had their balance, however I fall just stepping down from a curb!I had a great time there and learned alot from the conference. I won't get into the meat of things, but the conference was for Paratransit issues and answers. I learned alot.
Of course I had to call home and leave a message for my kitties. They appreciated that I'm sure. Actually I'm sure the neighbors appreciated it if they heard it!
I worked all day today and went to my prayer meeting then to the bible study. I am pooped, so will hit the hay early tonight!

If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives.
Then you will be afraid to cough.