Sunday, April 22, 2007

SUNSHINE!!! WARMTH!!! AHHHHHH!!


Oh my gosh, it got up to 70 degrees today! It felt so good to sit outside and soak in the rays. I even let Elliott and Punkin outside to explore.
I looked over and noticed Elliott in his usual sprawl on one of the chairs. What a character!
My friend Debbie came over to pull the weeds by my fence for me 'cause I can't get on my knees, and she is just a kind person!
The sounds of kids playing and giggling outside, and their parents working in their yards was intoxicating. In fact Debbie and I were drinking rootbeers in dark bottles and giggling pretending it was beer!
Now to go pluck those eyebrows & chin whiskers while the sun is still out. (better lighting). Ah it is great getting old, I don't really give a hoot any more.
I feel better than I have in ages!! YAHOO!!!

If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.

P.S. My very good Italian Pastor friend Tom brought over this homemade lasagna because he knew I was sick and needed some tender loving care!!


I am so rich with friends and family.
GOD IS GOOD!