Saturday, April 21, 2007

Enough already!!!

Sheesh, enough already!
I got sick Wednesday night again and stayed home from work Thursday & Friday!
If I didn't know better I'd swear I was being poisoned. I get this burning rash on my face, then my muscles and joints hurt like heck, then I get diarrhea and vomitting for two days along with a slight fever. This happened December 5 or so and about a week ago too. It feels like I am toxic inside and my body tries to get rid of the toxins. I feel guilty whe I stay home sick. I have about 8 more years to work before I can retire and I get scared that I might get too sick to work. Then what will happen? I don't even want to think about it. In fact I am not supposed to think about it.
I place my life in God's hands.
His will be done.
I have Faith that all will be well.

So I get a phone call today and I answer it:
Rrrring
"Hello"?
"Hello, this is Joan from the Island County Health Department, Is this Phyllis Brett"?
"Yes it is"
"I am calling to ask you a personal question".
"Uh....okay"
"well we were wondering if you have worms in your stool"?
WHAAAAAT???? How in the heck did they know about me being sick? OH MY GOSH, could I possibly have worms??? EEEEYYYYUUUUU! Do others have this? YIKES, how in the world....?
"Wait a minute....is this Merrily"?
"giggle how did you know"? My nurse friend that knows I was sick decided to pay me back for some of my practical jokes, well it worked for minute there!! HAHAHAHA
No folks, I do not have worms!! (I don't think) (EEEEYYYYUUUUU)

I'm better today, but still weak. I hear of other's that are much, much sicker than I am and feel bad for being on my pity-pot!
Okay, enough of that blather!!
Have a great Sunday!!

The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow.