Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday!!

Whew, tomorrow is my favorite day...FRIDAY!!
I worked a split shift today. I came home at 11:30 and napped for 2 hours then went back to work. This afternoon I visited a lady in an assisted living complex. I saw her in the lobby and introduced myself. I signed her up for Paratransit and was leaving when a gal from the office came out and said "are you the Phyllis that blogs" I think I might have turned beet red, that took me by complete surprise!! I said "uh...yes" she smiled and said she doesn't know how she found me, but she reads me and my sister all the time! She said she tagged me on her favorites!! She told me that my sister and I are so funny! She also said she likes how we are going to the water aerobics. I told her to join us, so maybe she will. Her name is Laurie, or Lori. Say "Hi" Laurie!!
HAHAHAHA Ya gotta be careful, folks, ya just never know, huh? I'm just eternally grateful that I found this blogging thing in my "Sobriety Years"!!
Have a great weekend!!

OH!! It's Leigh's birthday! Go wish her a happy one! http://prismofwhispers.com/mtblog/

Don't audit life.
Show up and make the most of it now.