Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring!!????

My goodness, today we had snow in a neighboring town by the foothills, and more predicted tonight!! It is 39 degrees now and the wind is blowing pretty hard.
The pink blossoms on the trees are blowing around looking like pink snow. It is actually rather pretty. I think Spring is here regardless of the nasty weather outside! Sunny days are coming......are they? What if..., nah I won't go there.

We got quite a workout last night at water aerobics, and I was a bit sore today but a good sore. Friday night I will go again before the AA meeting.

Well I have nothing exciting to blog about today. Ta-ta

GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.