Monday, February 26, 2007

Aerobics class #2

Well my second night of water aerobics went much better! Not once did my face go under water!!



It came close a few times though. It feels so good getting in the water and feeling weightless for once, bouncing around for an hour. I tried to get my feet out of the water like the instructor did, but my weight kept shifting in the water and wanting to turn my bod over!! HAHAHAHA Boy did we laugh!!
My sister went with me and I think she had fun! I'll let her tell her story! You gotta read her story of trying on her aqua tard!! HAHAHAHA
As we were bouncing around in the water, I had to let a poot. (fart) The water was all choppy with everyone jumping up and down so I thought it was safe. Well my bike shorts are tight when wet, and letting a big bubble of air loose just stays in the shorts!! In fact it was traveling around in my shorts frantically looking for a way out! It travelled in front and back, then finally found an escape route. I was giggling so hard I was crying!! We finished in an hour then we slowly stepped out of the pool. I hate that part!! We gain 200 pounds in a minute!
I saw the hot tub so plodded over to that and stayed there for about 15 minutes. ahhhhhh that was the best part!
Darn, we have another week to wait to go again!!

"With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding,
severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and
with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, "Are we sure this is
a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"
Jay Leno