Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wednesday's Wambling's.....er.....Rambling's

My sister told me I needed to blog. Ok, ok!!
I have been b-u-s-y! Saturday I went to lunch with some of Hannah's friends. Well one of them is stuck in a wheel chair so I came and got her and took her to lunch.
It was nice, but it took a big chunk out of Saturday. I took this picture of an old run down barn on the way home from her house.
Sunday was Church, then clean house. Monday was busy at work, and so was yesterday. I came home from work at 5:00 then got called back in at 6:30 and got home at 11:00pm. I can't tell you why. If I do, I'd have to shoot you.
Today I got off at 4:30 then went to a Bible study at 5:00, then another meeting at 7:00 and got home at 8:30. Now isn't that just exciting as heck?

Come on Friday!!!!

Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.