Tuesday, October 03, 2006


My goodness, where did the week go??!!
It is almost Wednesday already, and I am just getting going on the week!
Saturday I left at 7:00am and was gone all day to a Church conference then a few of us went shopping and then to dinner, and I got home at 7:00pm. I was really tired!!
Sunday I was sick with a head/chest cold so stayed home from Church and slept until noon, then stayed home from work yesterday with the same, and went to work today and did catch-up, and tomorrow I go to Mount Vernon for a meeting with the other transit company and then before I know it, Thursday will be here!!
Well now that was fun! I don't think I have anything to do this weekend, so maybe I will take Hannah out for lunch. We haven't spent any good time together for awhile.
I think it is bath time and cuddle in with a book for awhile!
G'nite folks!

P.S. If you go to my Mary Kay website, you can enter to win $1,000.00 no purchase necessary!!

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your
pocket and then give him only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret