Sunday, October 08, 2006

TSUNAMI!!

Well not really. I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom and a couple hours later I woke up to a strange noise but thought it was a helicopter landing at the hospital.
I woke up at 7:00 to go to Church and heard a loud roaring noise! It was weird. I went to the bathroom and it was really loud in there. I got dressed and looked outside and water was spraying out from underneath my trailer!!
SWELL!
I called the park manager and he came and turned off the water and told me anything under my house is my responsibility.
No shit, Sherlock. Thanks for reminding me!
Now this will be a few hundred dollars as it is Sunday and plumbers do not come cheap!
I decided to go to Church and deal with it later.
During the sermon the Pastor was talking about when Jesus went to a woman at the well and asked for a drink of water. The Pastor then asked if anyone of us has remembered the last time they were thirsty. I giggled and said yea, this morning! He went on to talk about water the entire sermon. (how ironic)! He mentioned a man that fell off the Navy ship in the Indian Ocean and was treading water for 3 days, and was thirsty. He mentioned also that the man had Faith and some fishermen found him and rescued him.
After Church I was telling a friend about my water problem and lo and behold he and another guy said they will come right out and look at it! They made two trips into town and a couple hours later the problem was fixed and they would not take a cent for it! Not even for the parts. They also said they will be back in a few days and repair the rest of the pipes as they look pretty old and they should be fixed. Wow, I was rescued from my water problem too!! I cried after they left. With tears of joy and thanks to God for putting the right people in my life.
My heart is full of happiness and love!
God is good!

When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there.