Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Annual Raisin picnic

Saturday was the annual picnic for the Manor where Hannah lives. I am invited every year and I drag my feet getting there, but end up having a blast. They had a band that played music from the 40's & 50's. Everyone was clapping their hands to the music. Hannah is deaf so she watched me, and clapped along with me. HAHAHAHAHA She is a kick in the pants!
Hannah had her hair done up something special, then they came by and put straw hats on everyone!!
Cute, huh? Oh well it keeps them from getting sunstroke and burned. As you can see, Hannah was thrilled to death to wear hers.
Some gals started dancing to the music. (not me).
See the guy in the back playing a guitar wearing a baseball cap? He used to wash buses with us. 10 years or so ago he had a heart attack and died, and the police did CPR and revived him. And look at him now!! Learn CPR folks, it works!!

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.