Saturday, July 15, 2006

5 Things....

Brenda tagged me. So here goes.
5 things in my fridge:

I'm going with pictures because I have so many things! Now remember, I have a houseguest, so all this stuff isn't mine!! I like salads and condiments so my fridge is full of them!
Five of the things are:
1. Olives (for my salad)
2. bag of fresh salad
3. Jar of perroncini (for my salad)
4. Soy milk (yuck! my house guest's)
5. Chai tea mix (to blend with sugar free ice cream)




Five things in my purse: I have a purse organizer, so I pulled it out and took a photo of it.
1. Money wallet
2. Portable fan (the blue thing on the right)
3. Air horn (for self defense)
4. Leatherman's tool
5. Egg rattle (the little purple egg for music)






Five things in my closet: I took two photo's because I have a big closet.
1. clothes (lots of clothes)
2. Iron & Ironing board (for what, I have no idea)!
3. plastic bins for storage of seasonal clothes
4. Extra blankiets
5. Extra hangers























Five things in my car:
1. Two drums for band practice
2. EMT fist aid kit
3. Sleeping bag
4. Water bottles
5. plastic basket with emergency supplies: water, granola bars, flashlight, makeup, spare undies, handi wipes, blanket, etc.

So there ya have it folks!!
Hmmm, now who should I tag?
How about Brent & Sally!!



The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.