Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Wow, what a sound!!


These guys are great to listen to....not to mention the eye candy!!

They sing great romantic songs on this CD. My boss came to work and was playing it on her computer. I had to run out and buy one too!! They sing in Italian, but you just know they are singing the love song just to you! Right now I am listening to them sing "Unchained Melody" to me in Italian!! 'Scuse me while I swoon!

Well the heat is turned on again here. It is supposed to be 87 tomorrow. ick!!
This winter I'll have to remind myself of the hot weather we are having right now. When it is really hot I sit here and imagine gale force winds with frozen rain hitting the side of the house.

Well I must go listen to the rest of this Romantic CD!!

I've learned....That when you plan to get even with someone,
you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.