Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sun shining on our Flag


I was training on the Southend of the Island today and saw the sun shining through the flag here and felt I needed to take it's picture. It has been beautiful here all Summer. Blue skies, and a slight breeze, weather in the upper 70's. Ahhhh I love it here!
I am too pooped to blog tonight. I come home from work and my brain is fried and all I want to do is sit in my living room or on the deck and just listen to the neighborhood.
I had the best dinner tonight! I baked a fresh salmon a friend caught two days ago and made some yellow saffron rice and corn from another friends garden.
LIFE IS GOOOOOD!
Hope everyone's week was a good one. Maybe I can get off early tomorrow and make a nice long weekend.

You can do something in an instant that will give you
heartache for life.