Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sunset looking West overlooking Penn's Cove showing the Mussel rafts in the water and a Madrona tree

Today was another perfect day in Paradise! It was foggy in the morning and burned off by noon and got to 75 degrees. a very slight breeze. I have been busy at work training new drivers for our transit company for the new routes we are beginning in September. I will be tired and busy until mid September.
This weekend we are having our annual arts & crafts festival in town and we will have thousands and thousands of people attending our small town. I hope they spend alot of money on their way through!
Between Mary Lou and me we will have some pictures to show off I am sure!
Time for bed!

no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you
every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.