Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hmmmmmm, this is scarey.


I guess they are here to follow the Ferry to keep us safe.


I was out training new bus drivers and we pull into the boat launch parking lot to change drivers, and I noticed that this NAVY boat was following the Ferry on each run. I have never noticed this before. I guess it is re-assuring for some people, but this is my little Paradise Island, and it looks like it is growing up much too fast!! There are alot of Navy personnel that take the ferry to and from the Penninsula now that the floating bridge is closed for repairs. Maybe that is why they beefed up the security. Hmmmm. This is the inlet that goes out to the Pacific, so it is vulnerable I guess.

I was driving to Oak Harbor today and started sneezing, and my nose started running. I have sneezed about a hundred times this afternoon so now I am going to bed!

Heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.