Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Twins?


However did they get those two animals to sit side by side like that and look at the camera? I love it!
Well it is Wednesday and I am ALMOST getting over the resentment of losing an hour. My body knows it is not time to get up! My cat even rolls over and stays in bed!

We had a beautiful day today! 70 degrees, and everthing is blooming, and the yards are green. Hummingbirds are hungry and agressive!

Next weekend I am heading to Leavenworth in the mountains for a three day ADA Conference. Tough job, but someone's gotta do it!
Leavenworth is a Bavarian looking village just over Stevens Pass. There might still be snow up there.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Spring!

Thought for the day:
If you spin an oriental man in a circle three times does he become disoriented?

No comments: