Sunday, April 24, 2005

Punkin & her silly Carrot!


No matter what toy I buy for her, this silly Carrot is her favorite. Punkin has never been much of a playful kitten. I found her on death row at the city pound in Oak Harbor. She was 4 months old and I would be her 4th owner. She must've had a traumatic kittenhood. She is such a lover now. She doesn't like to be hugged, but she loves to sit on anyone's lap (usually the one that hates cats), and purrs. I find that carrot in odd places in the mornings. I hardly see her play with it, so she must do it when I am sleeping and she is prowling at night.

This weekend was marvelous! Both days were sunny and a very slight breeze. I love taking a nap when the windows are open and hear the neighborhood noises. Other people's hard work puts me right to sleep!


Mary Lou and I went to Costco yesterday and she got in the car and started babbling away, and without taking a breath she would change the subject and keep going. She stopped and said "oh, I'm sorry, I keep babbling". I told her to go right ahead. It is very seldom that she can talk to a human. She is at home with a fish, a rabbit, and 4 cats. Not much of a conversation with them!

Well it is time for my shower then quiet time!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a marvelous week ahead!

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

No comments: