Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yikes!! It sure is WINDY!!


Severe Weather Bulletin

Your MyKOMO4Cast has this important weather alert from the KOMO 4 Weather Center.
11:23 PM PST Sat-Mar-19
The National Weather Service has issued a HIGH WIND WARNING
Washington counties
Island, Jefferson, Whatcom

Well thank you very much! I went to bed at 11:00!!
I woke up around 5:00 this morning hearing my beautiful tarp ripping and flying in the wind!! If I would have known it was going to be blowing at hurricane force winds I would have covered the stuff with a camping tarp and taken the good gazebo tarp down!
DANG! Now I need to figure out how I can repair and strengthen the tarp! I love a good challenge anyway!

So Spring is really Blowing in and March is going out like a mad Lion!!

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

No comments: