Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scaredy Cat

I don't have any photos on my new computer yet, but I just have to share this funny event.
Last night Elliott, my brown striped character cat was in bed with me and my other two cats.
Punkin was curled up on my left side, Cinderella was curled up on my other pillow and Elliott was stretched down and hugging my entire body. He was laying on my chest and stretched down my body. He is heavy but warm, so I left him there for awhile. All the cats were purring and I felt loved indeed. I wasn't asleep yet so I reached over to stroke Elliott and barely touched his whiskers, and BAM!!! He ejected out of bed faster than an ejection seat in a fighter jet!!
HAHAHAHA I don't know what he thought, but I scared the beejeesus out of him!! He hit the wall and then the floor. The other two cats just looked up and shook their heads and went back to sleep. I looked down at Elliott and he was just sitting there dazed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I couldn't stop laughing! Still can't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Poor baby!

I guess you should've been there.

Maybe not....:-)