Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I felt it!

I felt an earthquake at 10:03 tonight and called my sister but she didn't feel it.
I called my neighbor but she didn't feel it, but another neighbor did! It was very mild, but I was sitting here and felt a rumble, then a bang. My stomach did a little flip, my knees went weak and my tongue went numb. (probably from fear).
Stay tuned....................................................

P.S. I just hung up on my sister. She was laughing at me about my tongue being numb. I couldn't say a word she was laughing so hard!! click.....bitch.

They just put a news announcement that there was a quake 3 miles north of Port Townsend. (that's right here).
Stay tuned...................................................

Okay, it was 3.0 on the richter scale 5 miles from Coupeville near Port Townsend.
I'm going to bed now. I better bungee cord myself in the bed.

G'nite!