Saturday, October 06, 2007

'Tis that time of year again.

My goodness this week just FLEW by!! It doesn't pay to take two weeks off of work....I went back and had two weeks of work waiting for me plus more!!
I'm not complaining one bit. I hate to be bored, and I sure wasn't this week!

Our town has a scarecrow contest every October, and we put in a great display this time. We have about 4 new employees that are really enthusiastic and jumped in and designed this display. I guess it is a wizard that zapped a pumpkin into a bus.
We'll see how we place in the contest in a few weeks.



My brother Mike had some disturbing news this week. He has some mysterious masses in his peritoneal area in his stomach, and they need to go in and operate to take them out on the 19th. The doctor told him it looks like cancer and they will see if it is malignant when they operate. So anyone that prays, I am asking for prayer power here.
CNN had an article a while back on prayers in hospitals and the doctors do believe they work. (I know they work). I love my baby brother and don't want to see him sick! This will be a very long two weeks!!

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

Here's some interesting facts:
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky. (Huh?)

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit. (uh, ok....why?)