Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mushroom

Never in my life have I seen such a HUGE mushroom. I was training three new drivers today and as we were pulling up to a bus stop I saw this 8" in diameter mushroom right at the stop!!
Of course we picked it and brought it back to the base but they threw it away because it was poisonous. It sure was pretty though.

Today we lost our power about 3:30 for an hour. Our first storm of the season and lost our power already. I'm keeping track this time. They said there were 13 reported outages last season. I guess the midwest got quite a storm too. I hope everyone is okay out there!!
Time for bed, I am taking my brother to the hospital tomorrow. I'll report when I get back.

We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the
millions and millions of cows in America, but we haven't a clue as to
where thousands of Illegal immigrants and Terrorists are located. Maybe we
should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.