Friday, September 07, 2007

She's home

Mary Lou came home today, and she is doing MUCH better.
I will let her post the news on her blog: http://www.whidbeydreamer.blogspot.com/ .
I am going to be a busy little bee tomorrow. We are hosting an AA women's luncheon at the CPO club in Oak Harbor.

I estimate 100 or more gals showing up. I need to be at the door greeting everyone and making sure they paid or letting some in that doesn't have the money to pay. (We have some gals pay for two just in case one doesn't have the money to come). Fun will be had by everyone there!
I can't post pictures because it is ANONYMOUS! A secret club, how exciting, huh?
Then tomorrow night a friend I sponsor will be the speaker at a different meeting. I won't get home until around 10:00 or so.
Enjoy the weekend!!

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

Well that is more than I want to know.